Service Advisor/Writer – as part of the front-line staff this position is responsible for ensuring that all customers are provided with top-notch customer service, consultation and explanation of required vehicle services and tire requirements. Detailed as:
· Customer Service: ensure customers are greeted and welcomed offering assistance and information when/if required.
· Pricing/Quotations: responsible for handling sales, providing competitive quotes, negotiating, booking work orders, invoicing
· Invoicing/Cash: handle all payment transactions, balancing, float requirements
· Showroom: responsible for front showroom area, displays, housekeeping
· 2 – 3 years previous experience in the automotive trade specifically relating to job costing, sales, invoicing, scheduling
· Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to earn credibility and build strong relationships that will serve as an enabler in achieving a profitable business operation
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills, ability to communicate confidently
· Highly organized, attentive to details and strong analytical skills
· Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced, ever changing high-volume environment
· Physically capable of lifting and moving items up to 50lbs+
· Current, valid drivers license
If you Honestly believe that you have what it takes to become part of our team we would like to hear from you!
We offer a competitive wage + other benefits that will be discussed with candidates that are short-listed for interviews.
Please forward your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax 780-467-9962