Honestly Driven – all employees of OK Tire Stores know that providing exceptional customer service and quality workmanship is our number one priority. As part of our team all members believe in:
- Open and honest communication
- Personal commitment towards success
- Team spirited participation – learning, coaching, mentoring
Apprentice Mechanic/Tire Technician – responsible for a variety of duties which includes supporting the Head Mechanic in assisting with automotive repairs/maintenance. Working as part of the Shop Team, the Tire Technician/Installer is responsible for a variety of tasks including:
- Repair/Maintenance: road test motor vehicles and test automotive systems and components for diagnostic of issues, perform general automotive repairs
- Tire Services: mounting/installation, balance & rotation, flat repairs
- Shop Related: general housekeeping, Health & Safety compliance, shop supply replenishment, assisting in other areas as needed
- Customer Service: communicating directly to customers or Service personnel
- 2+ years’ previous experience/knowledge in the automotive trade. Preference given to those who are willing to complete apprenticeship.
- Highly organized and strong attention to detail
- Able to take direction and complete tasks as assigned
- Willingness to learn
- Able to multi-task and handle multiple priorities on a daily basis
- Able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Physically capable of lifting and moving items up to 50 lbs.
- Must be available to work full-time, 5 days a week and overtime when required
If you Honestly believe that you have what it takes to become part of our team we would like to hear from you!
We offer a competitive wage + other benefits that will be discussed with candidates that are short-listed for interviews.
Please forward your resume and cover letter to:
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fax #: 250.352.1768
Drop by in person: 801A Front Street, Nelson, BC V1L 2J3
Telephone #: 250.505.5115