We are expanding!!! Due to the rapid growth in our mechanical business we are looking to add another talented individual to our team!
Honestly Driven – all employees of OK Tire Stores know that providing exceptional customer service and quality workmanship is our number one priority. As part of our team all members believe in:
- Open and honest communication
- Personal commitment towards success
- Team spirited participation – learning, coaching, mentoring
We are a busy small-town, customer service oriented shop. We do full automotive repairs and maintenance on all makes and models. Equipped with the latest tools and technology.
Automotive Apprentice and/or additional Certified Journeyman
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Willing to train or apprentice
- Valid Drivers license with clean driving record
- Multi Tasking
- Time Management
- Work Independently
- Problem Solving
- True Interest in and compassion for the industry
- Demonstrate willingness to learn
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information
- Excellent communication skills – both written and vocal
Job Description/Duties (include but not limited to):
- Assist Technician when required
- Full tire services
- Maintenance and repairs on all vehicle manufactures
- Diagnosis/Inspection (dependent on experience) communicating with customers and/or road testing, performing related diagnostic testing (computerized & manual), detailing all related issues
- Technical Repairs: perform all related vehicle repairs as required ensuring excellence in workmanship and quality
- Customer Service: liaise with customers and Service personnel regarding work performed as well as preventative maintenance requirements
- Shop Related: general housekeeping, inspection of shop supplies, assisting in other areas as needed
If you Honestly believe that you have what it takes to become part of our team we would like to hear from you!
We offer a competitive wage and other benefits that will be discussed with candidates that are short-listed for interviews. Because superior service is our top priority, this position will be open until the perfect applicant is found.
We would also consider adding an additional Certified Journeyman to our team should the right applicant apply.
Please forward your resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org