Location: South Surrey, BC
Do you LOVE accounts payable – working through a pile of invoices and feeling that sense of accomplishment at the end of the day? We are a fast-paced busy office that outputs over 1,000 AP/AR invoices daily with our team of exceptional, outstanding finance employees!
Are you our next team member?
This integral role is part of “team”. The primary responsibly is to invoice A/R accounts & then enter invoices into A/P system for payment. This position will work closely with other team members to ensure all invoicing and payable steps are done in a timely fashion meeting sometimes, tight deadlines.
Here is a snapshot of what you would do on a daily basis:
- Manage and prioritize incoming supplier invoices and invoice them to A/R Customers, meeting month end deadlines.
- Manage and prioritize A/P supplier invoices and data enter accounting software for payment in a timely fashion meeting all deadlines.
- Sorting/batching (both numeric and alpha) and basic calculations.
- Other related duties as required or assigned.
We are looking for someone who has:
- 2+ years’ experience in high volume/fast paced data entry and/or finance/accounting experience.
- Accurate keyboarding skills including use of numeric keyboard pad with an ability to sustain keyboarding/typing at an average of 50WPM.
- Intermediate experience/knowledge in computer applications such as Excel, Outlook, Word
Competencies & Characteristics that are important to us include:
- Accountability – Takes ownership of personal workload, manages tasks and sets priorities based on business needs.
- Attention to Detail – must have keen ability for accurate data entry, attends to details and pursues quality in the accomplishment of tasks, regardless of the volume of duties encountered.
- Continuous Improvement – Strives to improve job responsibilities through developing skills and increasing knowledge.
- Mature & Dependable
- Time Management – Balances a myriad of tasks; prioritizes duties as needed.
- Communication – Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing in English.
- Teamwork – Positive self-starter with the ability to work individually as well as part of a team and be able to help other team members as needed.
- Flexible – ability to be agile and change priorities as needed.
OK Tire offers an excellent compensation program that including a competitive salary, fully paid benefits package (except LTD), Matching RRSP program, Annual profit share, Personal Days and a Health & Wellness spending account.
We thank all applications for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.