If you love the challenge of digital marketing and ecommerce and want to take ownership and accountability for helping to evolve a brand new ecommerce website – this is the role for you!
Reporting to the Director of Marketing, the Digital Marketing & Ecommerce Manager is a key member of the Marketing team focused on planning and executing B2C digital marketing programs, supporting the development of the new digital and ecommerce platform, and contributing to the adoption of the OK Tire Program amongst our network of dealers.
Every day will look like a box of chocolates – different & unique!
You must be someone who likes to create, transform, develop, tear-down, re-build till you get as close to perfection while still keeping the eye on the consumer needs and wants.
Here are some of the more technical parts of the role….
Ecommerce & Digital Platform – 65%
- Project Manager/Product Owner for new website development and eCommerce implementation; work directly with Development Agency Program Director to streamline communications and maintain project timelines, consolidate feedback from stakeholders, and participate in all sprint planning and review meetings; work within an agile project management process
- Manage current website including all images, tools, and content
- Support OK Tire’s long term ecommerce strategy by managing roadmap and working with cross-functional teams to deliver new features and functionalities
- ERP steering committee member and CRM subject matter expert; support CRM Project Manager with feedback to guide the development of the new CRM platform
Digital Marketing & Strategy – 30%
- Work closely with Regional Marketing Support Managers, Digital Marketing Coordinator, and Graphic Designer to execute B2C program launches and national campaigns
- Drive new digital marketing and data-driven initiatives, including reporting and analytics, social media, email, blog and content development, SEO
- Oversee management of all digital channels including updates, design, and user experience
- Create, maintain and implement digital marketing calendars
- Maintain effective, cohesive, and engaging brand messaging
- Identify, evaluate and recommend improvements to digital budget and resources (including third party vendors/platforms and contractors), where appropriate, to support future ecommerce and revenue growth
- Collaborate and liaise with external agency partners to maintain project timelines, develop high level strategies, review campaign outcomes, and refine audience targeting
- Act as a mentor to Digital Marketing Coordinator and build new processes to grow a high performing digital marketing team
Internal Communication & Program Adoption – 5%
- Collaborate with Marketing team and Learning & Development Manager to develop internal communication content that educates dealers and field staff on digital best practices
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communication, or related field
- Minimum three years’ experience in a digital marketing or ecommerce role
- Solid understanding of ecommerce, PPC, SEO & SEM
- Working knowledge of web design principles, best practices, and content management platforms
- Experience with analytical tools such as Google Analytics
- UX design experience an asset
- Agile/Scrum certification or experience an asset
- Experience working with agency partners and external vendors
- Experience working with Slack, Jira, Confluence, and other collaboration tools
- Project management experience an asset
- Professional, multi-tasking, team player
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills, ability to communicate confidently to all levels including internal and external customers
- Verbal and written fluency in French is an asset
If you think you have what it takes, we would love to hear from you!