Responsible for supporting the Director of Marketing as well as the Digital Marketing and Ecommerce Manager, and Regional Marketing Managers with a combination of creative and administrative tasks relating to the digital marketing facet of the Advertising department. Focus will be to help coordinate social media postings, website content and other digital marketing projects.
South Surrey, BC
Key responsibilities include:
- Assist in implementing SEO website improvements
- Assist in Blog content development and execution, develop and post content that supports our campaign and brand strategy
- Digital listings data management; update online dashboards
- Follow up daily on website content, functionality, contests and updates
- Experience with Google Analytics, maintain and communicate site analytics and metrics and set-up and monitor reporting for stores and corporate users
- Assist in updating website content as per dealer and marketing team requests including job postings, images, promotions, etc.
- Work closely with the Digital Marketing and Ecommerce Manager to help develop strategies to drive website traffic
- Work closely and coordinate with our agencies to ensure current campaigns and strategies are well deployed and executed
- Contribute to development of campaign strategies
- Consistent monitoring of store level data to assist with creating the most effective digital strategy
- Background in email marketing with programs such as mail chimp an asset
- Blogger collaborations – track performance to measure value (data monitoring & reporting)
- Assist with execution of email marketing campaigns
- Community management – online review response management; responding to all reviews, and flagging negatives for follow up. Export weekly review reports to field staff. Escalate difficult reviews to ensure stores get appropriate support.
- Planning, developing content, and scheduling social posts that align and support all marketing initiatives
- Execute tactics to help increase engagement, likes, and followers
- Work to evolve and improve existing social media strategy in collaboration with the marketing team
- Post bulletins/send email to help communicate messages to all staff and dealers on behalf of the marketing team
- Creative brainstorming with marketing team to contribute valuable ideas to current campaigns
- 1-2 years of schooling or experience in digital marketing/social media support
- Content development/writing experience
- Attention to detail, strong analytical and reconciliation skills
- Ability to work independently, and to properly prioritize competing tasks while meeting strict deadlines
- Professional, multi-tasking, team player
- Strong English written and verbal communication skills
- Verbal and written fluency in French an asset
- Proficient in Excel, Word and other related office software
- Good understanding of SEO/SEM
- Proficient in social media
- UX design experience an asset
In return, we offer an excellent compensation program including a benefits package, competitive salary, RRSP program and profit sharing.
Join OK Tire! A National Network of over 300 locations. Grown from a grass roots alliance of 8, OK Tire was built on a foundation of customer service driven values. Today, the OK Tire Corporate Office employs modern business intelligence, support and efficiencies to provide OK Tire locations with the same professional service that they provide at the store level. From the top down, OK Tire employees work to improve the bottom line at the store level, enabling stores to focus on what they do best—providing professional service, repair and tires.