Note: This is a Home Based Office as extensive travel is required.
OK Tire Stores Inc. has been part of the Canadian landscape since 1953 and has grown to over 350 locations in Canada. Each OK Tire store is independently owned and operated and is assisted by our Territory Managers to help cultivate and grow their market presence and profitability in their geographic area.
Your key focus will be to develop sales strategies to maintain and attract new dealers/clients for our commercial dealer network. As a true Commercial product expert – your direct actions and relationships will drive revenue by managing and negotiating with end users, generating new leads, qualifying prospects, and managing sales of products and services on behalf of the corporate office and the commercial dealer locations.
Your role as a Filed Sales Specialist – Commercial Tire category is;
- Strategic – analyzing and driving change at the store level,
- Analytical – reviewing sales and identifying areas of opportunity,
- Results Oriented – develop action plans and execute those plans. If we are not growing, we need to identify why and correct it.
- Relationship based – developing strong relationships with business owners to help grow and develop this business.
- Visionary – seeing the potential and translating it to actionable plans for the business owners.
- Service based – working with the business owners on a daily basis to achieve results, identify areas for opportunity.
As a Field Sales Specialist – Commercial Tire category, you will:
- Initiate sales strategies at the dealer level to support dealer growth and profitability with focus on product expertise and technology rather than price.
- Gather market information and, in a consultative fashion, provide sales and technical expertise/best practices for dealers.
- Drive profitability at the store level by working with the business owners to develop strategies for; inventory planning, marketing, customer relations and sales.
- Assist dealers with identifying gaps in their in-house personnel with respect to product knowledge and sales skills as it relates to CBG and create educational knowledge stream for improvement. This may include ride along visits to use as coaching opportunities.
- Develop an annual Territory Business Plan.
- Track, manage and coordinate all sales volumes against targets on an ongoing basis and take necessary action to refocus efforts if targets are not being met.
Your Qualifications and skills include;
- 5+ years’ sales experience in commercial products and applications.
- Proven track record in demonstrated sales growth, market penetration, relationship development and negotiation skills.
- Previous experience in training, coaching and change management.
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office Applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- Strong organizational & analytical skills, time management, problem solving, and professional writing skills.
- Sound understanding of retail business operations, including sales, marketing, margins, accounting principles, inventory management, POS systems.
This role involves extensive travel throughout the territory and a clean driver’s abstract is required. In return, OK Tire offers an excellent compensation program that including a competitive salary, fully paid benefits package (except LTD), Matching RRSP program, Annual profit share, Personal Days and a Health & Wellness spending account.
We thank all applications for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.