Location: Mississauga, ON
OK Tire Stores Inc. has been part of the Canadian landscape since 1953 and has grown to over 300+ locations in Canada. Each OK Tire store is independently owned and operated and relies on the skills & experience of our Customer Service Team to provide them with product information!
This position will be responsible for answering incoming calls from our Dealers regarding product availability, product application, delivery/shipment questions, PLUS – handles e-comm inquires direct from consumers.
If you LOVE providing exceptional customer service – this may be the perfect fit for you. Please read on…………
As a Customer Service Representative, you will:
- Handle customer inquiries & addressing questions/ issues relating to orders, products and services, representing the OK Tire brand in the highest regard
- Engage in online customer communications & offer customer support in real time over the phone & via live chat
- Monitor all e-commerce orders across various platforms to ensure timely fulfilment and
troubleshoot delivery related issues to ensure a positive customer experience
- Share real time customer insights back to help & support decision making
- Collaborate with various departments internally like operations, sales and marketing
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Digital CRM, customer service, e-commerce support or other related fields.
- Previous Automotive related experience/knowledge an asset.
- Self-starter with a sense of urgency, ability to prioritize, multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Computer savviness, ability to learn new software platforms.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Positive attitude and quick learner.
- Bilingual French/English required.
OK Tire offers an excellent compensation program that including a competitive salary, fully paid benefits package (except LTD), Matching RRSP program, Annual profit share, Personal Days and a Health & Wellness spending account.
We thank all applicants for your interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.