We are looking to add to our Team! Seeking reliable, “ready to learn” new skills individual who enjoys handling multiple warehouse tasks.
Working as part of our warehouse team, you will be an active contributor by ensuring that all of our warehouse operations are completed in an efficient, safe and productive manner and that the warehouse team is consistently meeting both our internal and external customers’ requests.
As a Warehouse Associate, you will:
- Load/unload trucks, trailers, containers
- Pick, pack, sort, put away stock using a forklift, picker or clamp truck, ensuring that there are minimal errors
- Keep shipping/receiving areas clean & organized
- Assist with Inventory counts as required
- Work safely and abide by OH&S standards/requirements
- Must be available to work the occasional weekend and overtime when required
Skills and Abilities Required:
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs. on a continuous basis 8 hours/day, occasionally up to 75lbs
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy including mathematical aptitude
- Able to pick and put away product in racking heights of up to 20 feet high utilizing a stock picker
- Able to multi-task and handle multiple priorities on a daily basis
- Demonstrated ability to succeed in a fast paced environment and work with tight deadlines
- Results driven team player who will foster a positive team work environment
- Able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Able to learn in-house software application and successfully process orders and shipping manifests
- Excellent communication skills including good command of English language both written and spoken
- Able to work efficiently as a part of a team as well as independently
- Attention to detail in all areas of work
- Good organizational, time management and prioritizing skills
- Strong work ethic and positive team attitude
- Forklift, Order Picker or Clamp Truck Experience & certification is an asset
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record preferred
- Familiar with how to use a computer is an asset as some computer work is required.
OK Tire offers an excellent compensation program that including a competitive wage, fully paid benefits package (except LTD), Matching RRSP program, Annual profit share, Personal Days and a Health & Wellness spending account.
We thank all applications for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Join OK Tire! A National Network of over 300 locations. Grown from a grass roots alliance of 8, OK Tire was built on a foundation of customer service driven values. Today, the OK Tire Corporate Office employs modern business intelligence, support and efficiencies to provide OK Tire locations with the same professional service that they provide at the store level. From the top down, OK Tire employees work to improve the bottom line at the store level, enabling stores to focus on what they do best—providing professional service, repair and tires.