Journeyman Technician – working as part of the Vehicle Service’s Team you will be responsible for a variety of duties relating to the repair and maintenance of vehicle’s including:
- Diagnosis/Inspection: communicating with customers and/or road testing, performing related diagnostic testing (computerized & manual), detailing all related issues
- Technical Repairs: perform all related vehicle repairs as required ensuring excellence in workmanship and quality
- Customer Service: liaise with customers and Service personnel regarding work performed as well as preventative maintenance requirements
- Shop Related: general housekeeping, inspection of shop supplies, assisting in other areas as needed
- Certified Red Seal Journeyman Technician with 2-5 years previous experience in the automotive trade
- Experience in Automotive and H.D. repairs
- Highly organized and strong attention to detail
- Ability to take direction and complete tasks as assigned
- Team player
- Physically capable of lifting and moving items up to 50lbs+
- Current, valid drivers license
If you Honestly believe that you have what it takes to become part of our team we would like to hear from you!
We offer a competitive wage + other benefits that will be discussed with candidates that are short-listed for interviews.