OK Tire Timberlands, Red Deer is currently accepting applications for a Location Manager for their new location. As the location manager, you will be responsible for all day-to-day operations of the business, including product sales, outside sales, managing staffing levels, inventory, and facilitating a health and safety program.
The qualified applicant should have 5+ years of experience in the tire and automotive industry with mechanical experience, preferably in a leadership role.
The ideal candidate will have the following characteristics:
- Must be highly energetic, creative, self-starting leader.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills including the ability to earn credibility and build relationships with customers, suppliers, and staff.
- Must have the ability to lead, coach, mentor, and develop employees to achieve both individual and team success.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills and be highly organized.
- Must have the ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced, ever-changing, high volume environment.
- Must be physically capable of lifting and moving items up to 50lbs.
OK Tire is the largest independent tire and auto service retailer in Canada. We have over 300 locations from coast to coast and are 100% Canadian owned and operated.
If you believe you have what it takes to lead this NEW venture into a successful monarch of the automotive industry of Red Deer than please forward your resume to [email protected] or fax to 403-742-1557.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.