An award-winning auto repair, service and tire shop, OK Tire in Spruce Grove Alberta were the recipients of the OK Tire ‘Rising Star’ of the year award in 2013, the 2015 Spruce Grove & District Chamber of Commerce New Business of the Year Award, and most recently the OK Tire Stores Inc.’s National Store of the Year award for 2017 and Bridgestone’s Community Initiatives Award in 2020.
We love helping people – ALL kinds of people. We are professional and take pride in our work. We love to cross our I’s and dot our T’s (did you catch that? We have detailed employees). We work together as a great team that helps each other help the customer. We love food and our customers spoil us with treats! We provide excellent benefits. We take long weekends off (Yes, the WHOLE weekend!) We all operate as the ‘person’, the ‘go to’, the ‘leader of the pack’! We offer a very competitive compensation package.
Our team understands that providing exceptional customer service and quality workmanship is our number one priority. We believe in the values of:
- Open and honest communication
- Personal commitment towards success
- Team spirited participation through learning, coaching, and mentoring
Joining us, you will be more than an employee. You will become part of a team that works hard, plays hard, and makes a difference in our community.
As a Service Advisor, you will be responsible for providing high quality, professional customer service of an auto-repair, service, and tire shop. Your key responsibilities are to increase customer satisfaction, loyalty, and retention, and to exceed customer expectations in the products and services that we offer. You have a proven track record of providing excellent customer service and troubleshooting solutions in a busy environment and have experience in the following:
- Continually enhance the customer service experience, creating engaged customers and facilitating organic growth through cross selling and up-selling based on need
- Handle customer issues and follow problems through to resolution
- Handle sales, provide competitive quotes, negotiate, book work orders, invoicing
- Provide top-notch customer service, consultation and explanation of required vehicle services and tire requirements.
- Customer Service: ensure customers are greeted and welcomed offering assistance and information when/if required.
- Pricing/Quotations: responsible for handling sales, providing competitive quotes, negotiating, booking work orders and invoicing.
- Invoicing/Cash: handle all payment transactions, balancing, float requirements, day end
- Administrative: email invoices, customer follow-up, filing, tire storage maintenance
- Showroom: responsible for front showroom area, displays, housekeeping
- Keep ahead of industry developments, new products and apply best practices for areas of improvement
- 3+ years previous experience in the automotive trade specifically relating to job costing, sales, invoicing, scheduling
- Tire experience necessary
- Lift kits, custom wheels, accessories necessary
- Mechanical and/or automotive background is required
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to earn credibility and build strong relationships that will serve as an enabler in achieving a profitable business operation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, ability to communicate confidently
- Highly organized, attentive to details and strong analytical skills
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced, ever changing high-volume environment