Location: South Surrey, BC
If you enjoy juggling a variety of daily tasks related to supply chain – while coordinating and communicating with other departments and vendors – this may be the role you have been looking for!
The Supply Chain Coordinator gathers, analyses, and reports data related to OK Tire’s core business performance metrics relating to supply chain. This individual is responsible for ensuring data is presented in a clear and actionable manner while supporting managers with information that assists their decision making. He/she will participate and assist in complex and time sensitive projects in conjunction with the inventory and operations management teams.
As a Supply Chain Coordinator, you will:
- Manages the tracking and reporting on all in-bound shipments while liaising with other departments and communicating updates.
- Reviews and adjusts purchase orders and pricing including cancellations, re-direction of containers, etc.
- Take ownership of multiple regular reports and maintain the creation & distribution of them.
- Handles overflow of work from department team members that may include analytics, data gathering, reporting, etc.
Skills and Abilities Required:
- Experience with statistical analysis and data modeling.
- Ability to develop variables and an analytical approach in collaboration with internal stakeholders.
- Must be able to work effectively with others and have good interpersonal skills.
- Must be highly organized and work well under pressure.
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office software suites.
- Basic mathematical skills with ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, percentages and averages required.
- Able to work efficiently as a part of a team as well as independently.
- Excellent time and project management skills.
- 2+ years of previous experience in purchasing, replenishment, or procurement required.
- College diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance or Supply Chain Management would be desirable.
- P.Log designation (or individuals working towards earning one) would be an asset.
- “INFOR” ERP Cloud suite experience is preferred and/or other ERP solution experience.
- Advanced Excel skills including Microsoft office software suite.
OK Tire offers an excellent compensation program that including a competitive salary, fully paid benefits package (except LTD), Matching RRSP program, Annual profit share, Personal Days and a Health & Wellness spending account.
If this sounds like the job you have been looking for – send your resume & cover letter to [email protected] ASAP! We thank all applications for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.