Category Business Manager – Commercial
Looking for an experienced Category Business Manager to help grow and manage our commercial business.
The Category Business Manager – Commercial is responsible for the management of OK Tire Stores Inc. Truck, Farm, Industrial, OTR, and Specialty Tires / Products. Other responsibilities include working with approved vendors to negotiate and develop purchasing programs for OK Tire Stores Inc. and develop competitive programs for The OK Tire and Associate stores and wholesale customers. This role will act as the key person to grow relationships with all stakeholders focusing on sales growth opportunities.
Key responsibilities include:
- Negotiate with Approved vendors on contractual agreements
- Develop a commercial focused business plan integrating all corporate objectives
- Manage and develop the commercial product screen
- Creation and Development of a Commercial Marketing Plans
- Implementation of the Commercial Program
- Collaborate with Inventory Management for all commercial products
In addition to a post-secondary education in business or communications, you have:
- Functional knowledge/experience in application and fitment of commercial, farm, OTR and specialty related tire products
- A high energy, creative, self-starting individual who can take ownership of a function
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to earn credibility and build strong relationships that will serve as an ‘enabler’ in achieving goals
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, ability to communicate confidently to all levels including internal and external customers
- Bilingual (English / French) is an asset
- Strong analytical and reconciliation skills with a keen appreciation for attention to details
- Ability to work independently and to properly prioritize competing tasks while meeting strict deadlines
- Previous industry related knowledge or experience in purchasing, replenishment, procurement preferred
- Strong computer skills including Intermediate Excel, Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.
In return, we offer an excellent compensation program including a benefits package, competitive salary, RRSP program and profit sharing.
Interested? Please send your cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Join OK Tire! A National Network of over 300 locations. Grown from a grass roots alliance of 8, OK Tire was built on a foundation of customer service driven values. Today, the OK Tire Corporate Office employs modern business intelligence, support and efficiencies to provide OK Tire locations with the same professional service that they provide at the store level. From the top down, OK Tire employees work to improve the bottom line at the store level, enabling stores to focus on what they do best—providing professional service, repair and tires.