OK Tire Stores Inc.has been part of the Canadian landscape since 1953 and has grown to over 300+ locations in Canada. Our Corporate Office team is also GROWING – we are now adding this New Role to our Business Operations!
We are looking for a skilled Training Manager who can build this function from ground up! The training spectrum will encompass; in-house training for Corporate employees, remote training for our Dealer Network throughout Canada, train-the-trainer with our Field Business Development employees who help our Dealers build their business acumen and coordinating with our Suppliers for product specific training.
We need to hit the ground running – so if this sounds like the opportunity you have been waiting for…please read on for additional details.
Location: South Surrey (192nd and 21st Avenue)
Snapshot of what your scope will deliver on:
- Plan, organize, design and develop curriculum and training courses utilizing a variety of training methods.
o Develop, write and coordinate training manuals working with SME for specific details.
- Administer training for designated groups with the ability to deliver, project and motivate individuals through effective training methodologies both in group and online dynamics.
- Conduct needs assessment and identifies performance gaps and implementing training best practice to ensure alignment with company needs.
- Continually assess business needs and provide recommendations for new learning initiatives and act as the catalyst in leading change management relating to this enterprise.
- Evaluate success of training implementation by assessing achievement of learning objectives and transfer of knowledge to continuously improve training solutions and identify future learning needs.
- Utilize a variety of techniques, concepts and development and delivery of training programs and strategies.
- Assist in design, development and execution of orientation sessions.
- Manage training budget
- Some travel throughout Canada will be required.
Your arsenal of skills/experience include:
- Bachelor’s degree required or any equivalent combination of education/training relating to Adult Learning.
- Training & Development certification as asset.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in instructional design, curriculum development and training delivery.
- Bi-lingual French/English preferred.
If you are up to the challenge and believe you have what it takes to “hit the ground running” then please send us your cover letter and resume to:
OK Tire offers an excellent compensation program that including a competitive salary, fully paid benefits package (except LTD), Matching RRSP program, Annual profit share, Personal Days and a Health & Wellness spending account.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.