Honestly Driven – all employees of OK Tire Stores know that providing exceptional customer service and quality workmanship is our number one priority. As part of our team all members believe in:
- Open and honest communication
- Personal commitment towards success
- Team spirited participation – learning, coaching, mentoring
OK Tire Stores Inc. has been part of the Canadian landscape since 1953 and has grown to over 300+ locations in Canada. Each OK Tire store is independently owned and operated and relies on the skills & experience of our Customer Service Team to provide them with product information! This position is part of a 3 person team that answers incoming calls from our Dealers in BC regarding product availability, product application, delivery/shipment questions, etc. If you LOVE being an endless pit of knowledge & in this case – about TIRES – this may be the perfect fit for you. Please read on…
Your role as a Customer Service Representative is:
- Answering incoming calls from our Dealers and Wholesale accounts as well as make outbound calls to follow up on orders, programs or other items
- Ensure customer satisfaction throughout the process
- Process orders received by telephone, fax or through the website
- Contact/order inventory direct from our local suppliers
- Liaise with the Credit department
- Administrative – data entry processing for a variety of job related tasks including receipt of incoming goods, stock transfers, credits, etc
- Review and manage customer back-orders, miss-shipments and invoice discrepancies
In addition to 2-5 previous customer service/order desk or call center experience, you have:
- Excellent telephone manner, communication, negotiating and resolution skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy including mathematical aptitude
- Able to multi-task and handle multiple priorities on a daily basis
- Demonstrated ability to succeed in a fast paced environment and work with tight deadlines
- Results driven team player who will foster a positive team work environment
- Sound knowledge of computer systems, office systems and multi-line telephone system
- Preference will be given to persons with previous tire/automotive industry knowledge
In return, we offer an excellent compensation program including a benefits package, competitive salary, RRSP program, profit sharing and health & wellness spending account.
Interested? Please send your cover letter and resume ASAP!
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.