Due to continued growth of our Brand throughout Canada – we are looking to fill this newly created role at our Corporate Head Office in South Surrey, BC.
This multi-faceted role will support the National Marketing Manager and marketing team by managing and executing a variety of creative and administrative tasks relating to the digital marketing facet of our department. The main focus of this role will be to coordinate website content and other digital marketing projects.
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Liaise with our agencies to ensure current campaigns and strategies are well deployed and executed. Provide insight and feedback for recommended improvements.
- Contribute to development of campaign strategies.
- Track, monitor and report on store level data to assist with creating the most effective digital strategy.
- Set-up and execute various digital marketing programs such as email marketing.
- Blogger collaborations – track performance to measure value (data monitoring & reporting).
- Assist in blog content development and execution, develop and post content that supports our campaign and brand strategy.
- Keyword monitoring and research.
- Digital listings data management.
- Responsible for day-to-day online review response management (responding to all reviews, flagging negative reviews for follow up, and escalating difficult reviews to ensure stores receive appropriate support).
- Liaise with agency partner on social content development and management.
- Execute tactics to help increase engagement, likes, and followers.
- Follow up daily on website content, functionality, contests and updates.
- Maintain and communicate site analytics and metrics.
- Maintain and send updated data to web developers weekly.
- Update website content as per dealer and marketing team requests daily including job postings, images, promotions, etc.
- Help develop strategies to drive website traffic.
- Post bulletins to help communicate messages to all staff and dealers on behalf of the marketing team.
- Stay up to date with digital marketing trends and grow as an internal subject matter expert.
- Creative brainstorming with marketing team to contribute valuable ideas to current campaigns.
- Known for your passion of all things digital, with a desire to build a career in digital marketing.
- Superior organization – the ability to work simultaneously on a variety of complex projects, and to determine priorities and balance work flow, balancing changing workload expectations and frequent interruptions
- Strong analytical skills, and demonstrated accuracy and attention to detail
- Professional, collaborative, team player with a demonstrated initiative to take a solution-oriented approach to resolve problems quickly and efficiently.
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills, ability to communicate confidently to stakeholders at all levels, including internal and external customers.
- Verbal and written fluency in French is an asset.
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office Applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook) and demonstrated capability of learning custom software applications.
- Background in email marketing an asset.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- 1-2 years of experience in digital marketing, social media, and content development.
- Experience with content management platforms, preferably WordPress.
- Experience with Google Analytics.
- Experience with Mail Chimp, Sprout Social, SEMrush, Screaming Frog is an asset.
If YOU are interested in this opportunity please send your resume and expression of interest by no later than November 2, 2018 to email@example.com.