OK Tire Stores Inc.has been part of the Canadian landscape since 1953 and has grown to over 300+ locations in Canada.
This role will be reporting to the Director of Marketing, the Digital Marketing & Ecommerce Manager is a key member of the Marketing team focused on planning and executing B2C digital marketing programs, supporting the development of the new digital and ecommerce platform, and contributing to the adoption of the OK Tire Program amongst our network of dealers.
Location: South Surrey (192nd and 21st Avenue)
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Ecommerce & Digital Platform (65%)
- Project Manager/Product Owner for new website development and ecommerce implementation; work directly with Havas Program Director to streamline communications and maintain project timelines, consolidate feedback from stakeholders, and participate in all sprint planning and review meetings; work within an agile project management process
- Manage current website including all images, tools, and content
- Support OK Tire’s long term ecommerce strategy by managing roadmap and working with cross-functional teams to deliver new features and functionalities
- ERP steering committee member and CRM subject matter expert; support CRM Project Manager with feedback to guide the development of the new CRM platform
Digital Marketing & Strategy (30%)
- Bachelor’s degree required or any equivalent combination of education/training relating to Adult Learning.
- Work closely with Regional Marketing Support Managers, Digital Marketing Coordinator, and Graphic Designer to execute B2C program launches and national campaigns
- Drive new digital marketing and data-driven initiatives, including reporting and analytics, social media, email, blog and content development, SEO
- Oversee management of all digital channels including updates, design, and user experience
- Create, maintain and implement digital marketing calendars
- Maintain effective, cohesive, and engaging brand messaging
- Identify, evaluate and recommend improvements to digital budget and resources (including third party vendors/platforms and contractors), where appropriate, to support future ecommerce and revenue growth
- Collaborate and liaise with external agency partners to maintain project timelines, develop high level strategies, review campaign outcomes, and refine audience targeting
- Act as a mentor to Digital Marketing Coordinator and build new processes to grow a high performing digital marketing team
Internal Communication & Program Adoption (5%)
- Collaborate with Marketing team and Learning & Development Manager to develop internal communication content that educates dealers and field staff on digital best practices
- Solid understanding of ecommerce, PPC, SEO & SEM
- Working knowledge of web design principles, best practices, and content management platforms
- Experience with analytical tools such as Google Analytics
- UX design experience an asset
- Agile/Scrum certification or experience an asset
- Experience working with agency partners and external vendors
- Experience working with Slack, Jira, Confluence, and other collaboration tools
- Project management experience an asset
- Attention to detail, strong analytical and reconciliation skills
- Ability to work independently, and to properly prioritize competing tasks while meeting strict deadlines
- Willingness to learn
- Professional, multi-tasking, team player
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills, ability to communicate confidently to all levels including internal and external customers
- Verbal and written fluency in French is an asset
OK Tire employees including remote staff and distribution centers, external partners (Dealers), service providers/vendors, consumer relations.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communication, or related field
- Minimum three years’ experience in a digital marketing or ecommerce role
- Office environment utilizing the phone and computer frequently. Extended periods of sitting. Requires minimal physical effort. Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where problems occur and volumes are heavy. Tasks do not expose employee to physically unpleasant or hazardous conditions.
If YOU are interested in this opportunity please send your coverletter and resume to:
OK Tire offers an excellent compensation program that including a competitive salary, fully paid benefits package (except LTD), Matching RRSP program, Annual profit share, Personal Days and a Health & Wellness spending account.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.