Franchise Development Manager
Great opportunity for an individual with an entrepreneurial spirit to source and develop new franchises.
The Franchise Development Manager, under the direction of the Regional Manager, Quebec, is responsible for finding new franchise locations in the province of Quebec.
As a Franchise Development Manager, you will:
- Locate/source possible new Franchise locations
- Build key customer relationships with new clients
- Presentations to potential locations outlining the benefits of becoming part of our dealer network
- Facilitate all start-up documents required for a new Franchise location
- Facilitate change of ownership of existing Franchises locations
- Cold-call within a defined market or geographic area to ensure continual opportunities for business growth
- Conduct research to identify potential clients
- Identify business opportunities, generate warm leads, and seek out partnerships
- Negotiate and close business deals
- Handle client objections by clarifying information, emphasizing benefits, and working through differences to a positive conclusion
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to increased sales
- Maintain extensive knowledge of current market conditions
- Extensive travel throughout the territory
In addition to a post-secondary education in business or communications, you have:
- 2 to 3 years business administration and/or franchise experience
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to earn credibility and build strong relationships
- A positive track record in B2B and B2C activities – with a focus on sales and brand development
- Sound understanding of retail business operations, including sales, marketing, margins, accounting principles, inventory management, POS systems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with an ability to communicate confidently to all levels, including internal and external customers.
- Strong influencing ability and proven strengths as a change agent
- Sound knowledge of MS Office suite of products
- Must be fluent in both English & French (read, write, speak)
This role involves extensive travel throughout the province and a clean driver’s abstract. In return, we offer an excellent compensation program including a company vehicle, benefits package, competitive salary, RRSP program and profit sharing.
Interested? Please send your cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Join OK Tire! A National Network of over 300 locations. Grown from a grass roots alliance of 8, OK Tire was built on a foundation of customer service driven values. Today, the OK Tire Corporate Office employs modern business intelligence, support and efficiencies to provide OK Tire locations with the same professional service that they provide at the store level. From the top down, OK Tire employees work to improve the bottom line at the store level, enabling stores to focus on what they do best—providing professional service, repair and tires.