OK Tire Stores Inc. has been part of the Canadian landscape since 1953 and has grown to over 300+ locations in Canada. Our Corporate Office, based out of South Surrey, is looking to fill a Marketing Support Manager for Western Canada role. This is a 1 year contract, maternity leave coverage with the possibility for extension.
Responsible for supporting our OK Tire stores with their local store advertising strategies as well as executing national campaigns. Reporting to the Director of Marketing, he/she will work closely with our major stakeholders who include our suppliers and our 300+ independent stores.
Key responsibilities include:
- Execute launch plans for new products/programs including store & field team communication, media support, consumer promotion, point of sale materials, etc. working closely with internal and external partners to ensure brand awareness is achieved
- Project management of National Programs such as warranty, retail financing, etc.
- Coordinate tradeshow participation including booth, manpower, etc.
- Obtain pre-approval from Suppliers for all TV, Radio and Print ads.
- Liaise with the Marketing Support Specialist to process all dealer co-op requests with Suppliers
- Maintain appropriate database with regards to co-op process and ensure co-op dollars are maximized
- Ensure constant market monitoring by gathering data, acquiring research, keeping in constant contact with sales strategies and through analysis of brand awareness and customer needs/reactions
- Provide suggestions to Director of Marketing, and team, based on emerging trends and Social Media
- Analyze data to anticipate problems, identify opportunities and understand competitive activity and its impact on business. Make recommendations to adjust plans accordingly
- Monitor and update Website in regards to brand awareness, advertising and promotions
- Coordinate workload of Marketing Support Specialist, Graphic Designer, as well as other outside contract/service providers
- Create/distribute various communication pieces including bulletins and emails supporting upcoming events/advertising
- Manage corporate brand guidelines
- Work with Regional Managers in relations to consumer data, advertising plans and initiatives
- Work with Digital Marketing & Ecommerce Manager in relation to digital advertising strategy execution and implementation
- Collaborate with senior management on various projects such as website, conference & other event planning, strategic planning, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communication, or related field
- Minimum 2 to 4 years of direct experience in advertising, brand recognition, consumer promotion, media management, and market research methodology
- Strong understanding of consumer demographics, consumer purchasing patterns and habits, current trends and needs gap
- A high energy, creative, self-starting individual who is capable of taking control of a function and can act as a change agent
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to earn credibility and build strong relationships that will serve as an ‘enabler’ in achieving goals
- Ability to work independently, and to properly prioritize competing tasks while meeting strict deadlines
- Professional, multi-tasking, team player
- Proven project management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, ability to communicate confidently to all levels including internal and external customers in both informal and formal presentation roles
- Strong analytical, reconciliation skills and attention to details
- Ability to work well under pressure and balance multiple priorities in a fast paced, ever changing high-volume environment
- Understanding and awareness of Social Media platforms
- Understanding of ecommerce, PPC, SEO & SEM
- Working knowledge of web design principles and content management platforms
- Experience with analytical tools such as Google Analytics
- Agile/Scrum experience an asset
- Experience working with agency partners and external vendors
- Experience working with Slack, Jira, Confluence, and other collaboration tools
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills, ability to communicate confidently to all levels including internal and external customers
- Verbal and written fluency in French is an asset
We are a great place to work with lots of events, great culture and business casual environment.
If you are interested in joining our team, please send your resume & cover letter to: email@example.com
We thank all applications for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.