Honestly Driven – all employees of OK Tire Stores know that providing exceptional customer service and quality workmanship is our number one priority. As part of our team all members believe in:
- Open and honest communication
- Personal commitment towards success
- Team spirited participation – learning, coaching, mentoring
Apprentice Automotive Technician – working as part of the Vehicle Service’s Team you will be responsible for a variety of duties relating to the repair and maintenance of vehicles including:
- Diagnosis/Inspection: communicating with shop foreman and/or road testing, performing related diagnostic testing (computerized & manual), detailing all related issues
- Technical Repairs: perform all related vehicle repairs as required ensuring excellence in workmanship and quality
- Customer Service: liaise with customers and Service personnel regarding work performed as well as preventative maintenance requirements
- Shop Related: general housekeeping, inspection of shop supplies, assisting in other areas as needed
- Registered Automotive Technician Apprentice preferred. Willing to register right applicant.
- Experience in the automotive industry is an asset
- Highly organized and strong attention to detail
- Ability to take direction and complete tasks as assigned
- Team player
- Physically capable of lifting and moving items up to 50lbs+
- Current, valid driver’s license
If you Honestly believe that you have what it takes to become part of our team we would like to hear from you!
Please submit resume and compensation expectations to email@example.com, or drop off in person at: 1413 Gingerich Road, Baden, ON.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted for an interview. No phone calls please.