Honestly Driven – all employees of OK Tire Stores know that providing exceptional customer service and quality workmanship is our number one priority. As part of our team all members believe in:
- Open and honest communication
- Personal commitment towards success
- Team spirited participation – learning, coaching, mentoring
Tire Technician/Installer – Working as part of the Shop Team, the Tire Technician/Installer will be responsible for executing any/all tire related services as outlined below.
- Tire Repairs: responsible for determining the best method of repair and then completing the task or making recommendations for replacement/warranty if warranted
- Installation: perform installation and proper balancing of newly installed tires ensuring that all check-points have been covered such as proper inflation, rotation etc.
- Rotation: ensure proper rotation of tires, documenting of rotation for future reference
- Ensuring work area is kept neat and tidy including cleaning/sweeping daily
- Ensure that all equipment and general parts required for tire services are well maintained and that no stock-outs occur of commonly used parts/supplies
- Dispose of used items in appropriate recycling areas and notify Shop Manager/Owner when removal is required
- Provide explanation and recommendation for repairs or replacement of tires
- Ensure customer vehicle is kept clean and free from any damages while in our possession
- Take ownership of your repairs and strive to ensure all necessary components are completed to ensure customer satisfaction and zero returns-defects
- Full-time position, 8 hours a day with a 1 hour unpaid break/lunch
- Employees must wear appropriate shirt/slacks as provided and ensure they are in a presentable condition
- Follow all Health & Safety requirements
- Some previous experience/knowledge in the automotive trade preferred
- Able to take direction and complete tasks as assigned
- Willingness to learn
- Able to multi-task and handle multiple priorities on a daily basis
- Able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Physically capable of lifting and moving items up to +50 lbs
- Must be available to work full-time, 5 days a week and 1/2 day on Saturdays
If you Honestly believe that you have what it takes to become part of our team we would like to hear from you!
We offer a competitive wage and other benefits that will be discussed with candidates that are short-listed for interviews.
Please forward your resume and cover letter to:
|Drop by in person:||1413 Gingerich Road, Baden, ON|