Honestly Driven – all employees of OK Tire Stores know that providing exceptional customer service and quality workmanship is our number one priority. As part of our team all members believe in:
- Open and honest communication
- Personal commitment towards success
- Team spirited participation – learning, coaching, mentoring
Service Manager – you will be responsible for overseeing all of the activities of the Vehicle Service’s Team including the following:
- Staffing: manage, direct, mentor and train all staff members in areas of responsibilities, shop operations, health and safety
- Scheduling: maintain a balance between staffing hours and shop hours, establish designated bay(s) relating to work priorities
- Inventory Management/Shop Supplies: responsible for overseeing all shop supplies including ordering, receiving, stocking and inventory levels, returns, warranties, etc.
- Facility/Health & Safety: ensure shop housekeeping is in compliance with Health & Safety regulations, address and rectify any hazards
- 5+ years previous experience in the automotive trade preferably in a leadership position
- High energy, creative, self-starting leader who is capable of taking control of a function and can act as a change agent
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to earn credibility and build strong relationships that will serve as an enabler in achieving a profitable business operation
- Ability to lead, coach, mentor and develop employees to achieve both individual and team success
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, ability to communicate confidently
- Highly organized, attentive to details and strong analytical skills
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced, ever changing high-volume environment
- Physically capable of lifting and moving items up to 50 lbs+
- Current, valid drivers license
If you Honestly believe that you have what it takes to become part of our team we would like to hear from you!
We offer a competitive wage + other benefits that will be discussed with candidates that are short-listed for interviews.
Please forward your resume and cover letter to:
|Drop by in person:||8 – 963 Brock Road,
|Telephone #:||(905) 492-4002|
|Contact:||Mike Glancy, Store Manager|