Honestly Driven – all employees of OK Tire Stores know that providing exceptional customer service and quality workmanship is our number one priority. As part of our team all members believe in:
- Open and honest communication
- Commitment towards success
- Team spirited participation – learning, coaching, mentoring
Automotive Technician/Mechanic – the Automotive Technician/Mechanic is responsible for a variety of duties relating to the repair and maintenance of vehicles.
- Road test motor vehicles and test automotive systems and components for diagnostic of issues
- Perform automotive repairs including, but not limited to, front-end, engine repair, tune-ups, brake systems, transmission, oil changes
- Review all repairs with Shop Manager/Owner prior to executing repairs
- Notify Shop Manager/Owner if any unforeseen issues arise
- Assist other team members with repairs/maintenance, as required
- Ensure work area is kept neat and tidy including cleaning/sweeping daily
- Dispose of used items in appropriate recycling areas and notify Shop Manager/Owner when removal is required
- Provide explanation and diagnosis of repairs needed, when required to do so
- Ensure customer vehicle is kept clean and free from any damages while in our possession
- Take ownership of your repairs and strive to ensure all necessary components are completed to ensure customer satisfaction and zero return-defects
- Full-time position, 8 hours a day
- Employees must ensure they are in a presentable condition (i.e. clean)
- Follow all Health & Safety requirements
- 2-5 years previous experience in the automotive trade; preference given to those who are licensed
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail
- Able to take direction and complete tasks as assigned
- Dependable, punctual, flexible and strong attention to detail
- Willingness to learn
- Able to multi-task and handle multiple priorities
- Able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Physically capable of lifting and moving items up to 50 lbs.
- Must be available to work full-time, 5 days a week + overtime when required
If you Honestly believe that you have what it takes to become part of our team we would like to hear from you!
We offer a competitive wage and other benefits that will be discussed with candidates that are short-listed for interviews.
Please drop by in person or submit your resume via email:
|Drop by in person:||1413 Gingerich Road