Honestly Driven – all employees of OK Tire Stores know that providing exceptional customer service and quality workmanship is our number one priority. As part of our team all members believe in:
- Open and honest communication
- Personal commitment towards success
- Team spirited participation – learning, coaching, mentoring
As part of the front-line staff this position is responsible for ensuring that all customers are provided with top-notch customer service, consultation and explanation of required vehicle services as well as sales and scheduling.
- Customer Service – ensure customers are greeted and welcomed to our shop, offering assistance and information when/if required. Handle any customer complaints and disputes in a professional manner
- Pricing/Quotations – responsible for handling sales, providing competitive quotes on work, negotiating, writing up invoices
- Scheduling – coordinate all scheduling of mechanical work and repairs
- Invoicing – responsible for ensuring that all invoicing is accounted for and appropriate monies have been collected/processed
- Cash – handle all payment related transactions and ensure that till balances at day end
- Showroom: responsible for front showroom area, displays, housekeeping
- 2 to 3 years previous experience in the automotive trade specifically relating to job costing, sales, invoicing, scheduling
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to earn credibility and build strong relationships that will serve as an enabler in achieving a profitable business operation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, ability to communicate confidently
- Highly organized, attentive to details and strong analytical skills
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced, ever changing high-volume environment
- Physically capable of lifting and moving items up to 50 lbs+
- Current, valid drivers license
If you Honestly believe that you have what it takes to become part of our team we would like to hear from you!
We offer a competitive wage and other benefits that will be discussed with candidates that are short-listed for interviews.
Please forward your resume and cover letter to:
|Drop by in person:||1413 Gingerich Road|
|Telephone #:||(519) 662-4990|