Honestly Driven – all employees of OK Tire Stores know that providing exceptional customer service and quality workmanship is our number one priority. As part of our team all members believe in:
- Open and honest communication
- Personal commitment towards success
- Team spirited participation – learning, coaching, mentoring
OK Tire Cochrane located at 412 First St. West, is currently seeking a qualified:
Service Advisor/Writer – As part of the front-line staff, this position is responsible for ensuring that all customers are provided with top-notch customer service, consultation and explanation of required automotive services and tire requirements.
- Customer Service: Ensure customers are greeted and welcomed offering assistance and information when/if required. Ability to listen, empathize, effectively communicate and explain vehicle requirements in a positive helpful manner.
- Pricing/Quotations: Responsible for handling sales, providing competitive quotes, negotiating, booking work orders and invoicing.
- Invoicing/Cash: Handle all payment transactions, balancing, float requirements.
- Showroom: Responsible for front showroom area, displays and housekeeping.
- 2 to 3 years previous experience in the automotive trade specifically relating to job costing, sales, invoicing and scheduling.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to earn credibility and build strong relationships that will serve as an enabler in achieving a profitable business operation.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, ability to communicate confidently.
- Highly organized, attentive to details and strong analytical skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced, ever changing high-volume environment.
- Physically capable of lifting and moving items up to 50lbs+
- Current, valid driver’s license.
If you Honestly believe that you have what it takes to become part of our team we would like to hear from you!
We offer a competitive wage and other benefits that will be discussed with candidates that are short-listed for interviews.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Cochrane, AB
Required Education: High school or equivalent
- Service Writer/Customer Service: 3 years
- Valid/Clean Alberta Driver’s License
Please forward your resume and cover letter to: