We are looking to add a Full-time Warehouse associate to our team!
Who are we? OK Tire Corporate Warehouse, 40,000+ square foot facility. If you didn’t guess, we warehouse “Tires”. We use a variety of equipment to move the tires BUT of course we have to handle some by hand which keeps you in great shape and saves that Gym membership! We have been around for over 50 years so we are a very stable company.
If you enjoy working as part of a team to get the job done, please read on…
Working as part of our warehouse team, you will be an active contributor by ensuring that all of our warehouse operations are completed in an efficient, safe and productive manner and that the warehouse team is consistently meeting both our internal and external customers’ requests.
As a Warehouse Associate, you will:
- Load/unload trucks, trailers, containers – sometime by forklift, sometimes by hand – stacking on skids
- Pick, pack, sort, put away stock using a forklift, picker or clamp truck, ensuring that there are minimal errors
- Keep shipping/receiving areas clean & organized
- Assist with Inventory counts as required
- Work safely and abide by OH&S standards/requirements
- Must be available to work the occasional weekend and overtime when required
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs. on a continuous basis 8 hours/day
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy including mathematical aptitude
- Able to pick and put away product in racking heights of up to 18 feet high utilizing a stock picker
- Able to multi-task and handle multiple priorities on a daily basis
- Demonstrated ability to succeed in a fast paced environment and work with tight deadlines
- Results driven team player who will foster a positive team work environment
- Able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Able to learn in-house software application and successfully process orders and shipping manifests
- Excellent communication skills including good command of English language both written and spoken
- Able to work efficiently as a part of a team as well as independently
- Attention to detail in all areas of work
- Good organizational, time management and prioritizing skills
- Strong work ethic and positive team attitude
- Demonstrated ability to operate material handling equipment
- Forklift, Order Picker or Clamp Truck Experience & certification is an asset
- Valid driver’s license
- Knowledge/familiar with using a computer is an asset
If YOU are interested in this opportunity please send your resume. Note we are looking to fill this position ASAP!
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.