Honestly Driven – all employees of OK Tire Stores know that providing exceptional customer service and quality workmanship is our number one priority. As part of our team all members believe in:
- Open and honest communication
- Personal commitment towards success
- Team spirited participation – learning, coaching, mentoring
Automotive Service Advisor – as part of the front-line staff this position is responsible for ensuring that all customers are provided with top-notch customer service, consultation and explanation of required vehicle services and tire requirements. Detailed as:
1) Customer Service
- Greet all customers in a timely manner at the counter with a smile.
- Ensure the next customer in line waiting is acknowledged.
- Listen to what the customer requires and follow either the tire process based on the customer needs.
- Work with the service manager and tire shop supervisor and ensure work is completed in a timely manner for the customer.
- Handle customer complaints and disputes in a professional manner.
- Coordinate scheduling of appointments.
2) Work Order Management
- Ensure that all work orders are invoiced when the vehicle leaves the property.
- Update and post work orders daily. Ensure detailed notes are entered onto open work orders.
- Provide detailed and accurate estimates for customers
- Receive all parts on to work order
- Obtain purchase orders and authorization names from customers in a timely manner.
- Ensure payments are processed correctly and any errors are reported immediately.
- Order all parts required for customer work orders
- Receive all parts for customer work orders, inventory and expenses.
- Maintain parts room inventory levels for common products used.
- Manage return of all unneeded product and follow up on credits from suppliers.
- Ensure we are getting the best pricing available for the quality of product.
4) Skills, Attributes and Attitudes
- Participate in all safety initiatives, as required or assigned, to guarantee safety at OK Tire & Auto Service.
- Be aware of and promote safety standards to ensure both associates and customers health and safety.
- Demonstrate good interpersonal skills and ability to deal openly, honestly and fairly.
- Display commitment to the job and its responsibilities.
- Offer self motivation, self initiative and the ability to perform under pressure.
- Exercise a good sense of responsibility.
- Exercise a professional attitude to customers, management team, suppliers and other co-workers.
- Demonstrate good organizational skills.
- Good working knowledge of computers.
5) Professional Development
- Develop personal skills and capabilities through ongoing training as provided by the company or elsewhere, subject to company approval
6) Perform other related duties as required
- 1 – 3 years previous experience in the automotive industry specifically relating to job estimating, sales, invoicing, scheduling, parts receiving etc.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, ability to communicate confidently
- Highly organized, attentive to details and strong analytical skills
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced, ever changing high-volume environment
- Physically capable of lifting and moving items up to 50lbs+
- Current, valid drivers license
If you Honestly believe that you have what it takes to become part of our team we would like to hear from you! Please submit compensation expectations with your resume to email@example.com.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview. No phone calls please.