Honestly Driven – all employees of OK Tire Stores know that providing exceptional customer service and quality workmanship is our number one priority. As part of our team all members believe in:
- Open and honest communication
- Personal commitment towards success
- Team spirited participation – learning, coaching, mentoring
Journeyman Heavy Duty Technician – working as part of the Vehicle Service’s Team you will be responsible for a variety of duties relating to the repair and maintenance of heavy duty vehicle’s including:
- Diagnosis/Inspection: communicating with customers and/or road testing, performing related diagnostic testing (computerized & manual), detailing all related issues
- Technical Repairs: perform all related vehicle repairs as required ensuring excellence in workmanship and quality
- Customer Service: liaise with service advisors regarding work performed as well as preventative maintenance requirements
- Shop Related: general housekeeping, inspection of shop supplies, assisting in other areas as needed
- Heavy Duty Technician Red Seal Certification with 2-5 years previous experience in the automotive trade
- Valid Commercial Vehicle Inspection Technician Licence through the Alberta Ministry of Transportation considered an asset
- Must have 2-3 years Heavy Duty Wheel Alignment experience
- Must have a valid current class 3 or class 1 driver’s license
- Highly organized and strong attention to detail
- Ability to take direction and complete tasks as assigned
- Team player
- Physically capable of lifting and moving items up to 100lbs+
Please include a copy of your Heavy-Duty Technician Red Seal Certificate with your application.
If you Honestly believe that you have what it takes to become part of our team we would like to hear from you! Please submit resume and compensation expectations to email@example.com.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview. No phone calls please.