Honestly Driven – all employees of OK Tire Stores know that providing exceptional customer service and quality workmanship is our number one priority. As part of our team all members believe in:
- Open and honest communication
- Personal commitment towards success
- Team spirited participation – learning, coaching, mentoring
Shipper/Receiver – managing the Shipping/Receiving team you will be responsible for a variety of tasks including:
- Shipping: Preparing shipments for transfer or return to distribution centres
- Receiving: Audit all incoming freight, processing damaged and short shipped incoming freight claims, putting away of inventory.
- Inventory Management: Inventory control and movement based on needs of business and inventory counting as needed. Managing an inventory location gridding system.
- Customer Service: communicating directly to customers or Service personnel
- Shop Related: general housekeeping, Health & Safety compliance, assisting in other areas as needed
- Previous experience/knowledge in the automotive trade preferred
- Ability to multi-task and handle multiple priorities on a daily basis
- Team player
- Willingness to learn
- Physically capable of lifting and moving items up to 50lbs+
- Current, valid driver’s license is mandatory
If you Honestly believe that you have what it takes to become part of our team we would like to hear from you! Please submit resume and compensation expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview. No phone calls please.