Honestly Driven – all employees of OK Tire Stores know that providing exceptional customer service and quality workmanship is our number one priority. As part of our team all members believe in:
- Open and honest communication
- Personal commitment towards success
- Team spirited participation – learning, coaching, mentoring
Service Advisor/Writer– as part of the front-line staff this position is responsible for ensuring that all customers are provided with top-notch customer service, consultation and explanation of required vehicle services and tire requirements. Detailed as:
- Customer Service: ensure customers are greeted and welcomed offering assistance and information when/if required.
- Pricing/Quotations: responsible for handling sales, providing competitive quotes, negotiating, booking work orders, invoicing
- Invoicing/Cash: handle all payment transactions, balancing, float requirements
- Showroom: responsible for front showroom area, displays, housekeeping
- 2 – 3 years previous experience in the automotive trade specifically relating to job costing, sales, invoicing, scheduling
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to earn credibility and build strong relationships that will serve as an enabler in achieving a profitable business operation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, ability to communicate confidently
- Highly organized, attentive to details and strong analytical skills
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced, ever changing high-volume environment
- Physically capable of lifting and moving items up to 50lbs+
- Current, valid drivers license
If you Honestly believe that you have what it takes to become part of our team we would like to hear from you!
We offer a competitive wage and other benefits that will be discussed with candidates that are short-listed for interviews.
Please forward your resume and cover letter to:
|Drop by in person:||602 Railway Ave. S|
|Telephone #:||(306) 864-3700|