Honestly Driven – all employees of OK Tire Stores know that providing exceptional customer service and quality workmanship is our number one priority. As part of our team all members believe in:
- Open and honest communication
- Personal commitment towards success
- Team spirited participation – learning, coaching, mentoring
As part of the front-line staff this position is responsible for ensuring that all customers are provided with unparalleled customer service, consultation and explanation of required vehicle services and tire requirements. You will be responsible for overseeing all the activities of the Vehicle Services Team including the following:
- Customer Service: ensure customers are greeted and welcomed offering assistance information and advice when/if required clearly and effectively
- Pricing/Quotations: responsible for handling sales, providing competitive quotes, negotiating, booking work orders, invoicing
- Invoicing/Cash: handle all payment transactions, balancing, float requirements
- Showroom: responsible for front showroom area, displays, housekeeping
- Staffing: manage, direct, mentor and train all staff members in areas of responsibilities, shop operations.
- Scheduling: maintain a balance between staffing hours and shop hours, establish designated bays relating to work priorities.
- 2 – 5+ years previous experience in the automotive trade specifically relating to job costing, sales, invoicing, scheduling and previous leadership position experience
- High energy, creative, self-starting leader who is capable of taking control of a function and can act as a change agent
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to earn credibility and build strong relationships that will serve as an enabler in achieving a profitable business operation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, ability to communicate confidently and clearly
- Highly organized, attentive to details and strong analytical skills a must
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced, ever changing high-volume environment
- Physically capable of lifting and moving items up to 50lbs+
- Current, valid drivers license
If you Honestly believe that you have what it takes to become part of our team we would like to hear from you!
We offer a competitive wage and other benefits that will be discussed with candidates that are short-listed for interviews.
Please forward your resume and cover letter to:
|Drop by in person:||21 Joseph Street, Parry Sound, ON P2A 2G3|