Honestly Driven – all employees of OK Tire Stores know that providing exceptional customer service and quality workmanship is our number one priority. As part of our team all members believe in:
- Open and honest communication
- Personal commitment towards success
- Team spirited participation – learning, coaching, mentoring
Tire & Lube Technician – working as part of the Vehicle Service’s Team you will be responsible for a variety of tasks including:
- Tire Services: mounting/installation, balance & rotation, flat repairs
- Lube Services: draining/filling, filter checks & replacements, general inspection and recommendation
- Customer Service: communicating directly to customers or Service personnel
- Shop Related: general housekeeping, Health & Safety compliance, shop supply replenishment, assisting in other areas as needed
- Previous experience/knowledge in the automotive trade preferred.
- Ability to multi-task and handle multiple priorities on a daily basis
- Team player
- Willingness to learn
- Physically capable of lifting and moving items up to 50 lbs+
- Current, valid drivers license
If you Honestly believe that you have what it takes to become part of our team we would like to hear from you!
We offer a competitive wage and other benefits that will be discussed with candidates that are short-listed for interviews.
Please forward your resume and cover letter to:
|Contact person:||Max Anderson|
|Drop by in person:||OK Tire Penticton
101 – 485 Warren Avenue E