Honestly Driven – all employees of OK Tire Stores know that providing exceptional customer service and quality workmanship is our number one priority. As part of our team all members believe in:
- Open and honest communication
- Personal commitment towards success
- Team spirited participation – learning, coaching, mentoring
Tire Technician – Working as part of the Shop Team, the Tire Technician/Installer is responsible for executing any/all tire related services as outlined below.
- Tire Services: determining the best method of repair, making recommendations, installation, balance & rotation, flat repairs,
- Customer Service: communicating directly to customers or Service personnel
- Shop Related: general housekeeping, Health & Safety compliance, assisting in other areas as needed
- Some previous experience/knowledge in the automotive trade preferred
- Able to take direction and complete tasks as assigned
- Willingness to learn
- Able to multi-task and handle multiple priorities on a daily basis
- Able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Physically capable of lifting and moving items up to 50 lbs
- Must be available to work full-time, 5 days a week and overtime when required
If you Honestly believe that you have what it takes to become part of our team we would like to hear from you!
We offer a competitive wage and other benefits that will be discussed with candidates that are short-listed for interviews.
Please forward your resume and cover letter to:
|Drop by in person:||23 – 19926 96 Avenue, Langley, BC|