Honestly Driven – all employees of OK Tire Stores know that providing exceptional customer service and quality workmanship is our number one priority. As part of our team all members believe in:
- Open and honest communication
- Personal commitment towards success
- Team spirited participation – learning, coaching, mentoring
1st or 2nd Year Apprentice Mechanic – responsible for a variety of duties which includes supporting the Head Mechanic in assisting with automotive repairs/maintenance. Working as part of the Shop Team, the Tire Technician/Installer is responsible for a variety of tasks including:
- Repair/Maintenance: road test motor vehicles and test automotive systems and components for diagnostic of issues, perform general automotive repairs
- Tire Services: mounting/installation, balance & rotation, flat repairs
- Shop Related: general housekeeping, Health & Safety compliance, shop supply replenishment, assisting in other areas as needed
- Customer Service: communicating directly to customers or Service personnel
- 1st or 2nd year Apprentice Mechanic.
- Highly organized and strong attention to detail
- Able to take direction and complete tasks as assigned
- Willingness to learn
- Able to multi-task and handle multiple priorities on a daily basis
- Able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Physically capable of lifting and moving items up to 50 lbs.
If you Honestly believe that you have what it takes to become part of our team we would like to hear from you!
We offer a competitive wage and other benefits that will be discussed with candidates that are short-listed for interviews.
Please forward your resume and cover letter to:
|Drop by in person:||OK Tire Tofield
5031 – 53rd Avenue, Tofield, AB