Honestly Driven – all employees of OK Tire Stores know that providing exceptional customer service and quality workmanship is our number one priority. As part of our team all members believe in:
- Open and honest communication
- Personal commitment towards success
- Team spirited participation – learning, coaching, mentoring
Regional Manager – Your role as Regional Manager: Leadership, coaching and mentoring are pinnacle elements of this position. You will have oversight of a team of territory managers and customer service representatives of whom provide our retail locations and wholesale customers with business support that includes; sales, marketing, financial acumen and inventory management – essentially your team are “Business Gurus” and guide/help the dealers develop their business and become more profitable.
You are the guiding light, the leader of the pack, the driving force behind the success and growth of your territory. It is a great opportunity for someone who embraces the thrill of generating results and seeing others succeed. Sounds like you? Please continue reading for additional role details:
- Responsible for developing an annual Regional Business Plan including identifying its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats
- Act as conduit for national marketing initiative implementation and go-to-market strategies in the field
- Identify sales strategies by business segment to maximize lead generation, pipeline contribution and sales opportunities
- Oversee the growth of branded OK Tire locations to ensure growth targets are met
- Manage a specific geographical region with the responsibility of ensuring all the activities within that region are conforming to the corporate objectives and regulations
- Track, manage and coordinate all direct reports (territory managers and customer service reps) against targets on an ongoing basis and take necessary action to refocus efforts if targets are not being met
- Travel with the field staff (when necessary) within the region coaching them on how to improve and develop their effectiveness and efficiencies
- Hold meetings with the field staff in the region when necessary to review the progress within the region, discussing current issues, new business opportunities and how to improve processes and “tools” for managing the region and territories
- Lead, coach, mentor and develop employees to achieve both individual and team success
Education/Experience that is a must:
- Bi-Lingual French/English is required
- Min 5-10 years’ experience in a sales/support function in retail operations, preferably in the automotive sector
- Financial Acumen, Demonstrated Leadership & team development experience
- Able to multi-task and handle multiple priorities on a daily basis
- Intermediate level skills in Excel, Word and other related office software
If you Honestly believe that you have what it takes to become part of our team we would like to hear from you!
This role involves extensive travel throughout the region and a clean driver’s abstract. We offer an excellent compensation program including a company vehicle, fully-funded benefits package (except LTD), competitive salary, matching RRSP program, Health & Wellness program and Profit Sharing.
If this sounds like your dream job please send us your cover letter and resume ASAP to:
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.