Note: This is a Home Based Office as extensive travel is required.
OK Tire Stores Inc. has been part of the Canadian landscape since 1953 and has grown to over 300 locations in Canada. Each OK Tire store is independently owned and operated and is assisted by our Territory Managers to help cultivate and grow their market presence and profitability in their geographic area.
Your role as Territory Manager is:
- Strategic – analyzing and driving change at the store level
- Analytical – reviewing sales and identifying areas of opportunity
- Results Oriented – develop action plans and execute those plans – If we are not growing, we need to identify why and correct it
- Relationship based – developing strong relationships with business owners to help grow and develop this business
- Visionary – seeing the potential and translating it to actionable plans for the business owners
- Service based – working with the business owners on a daily basis to achieve results, identify areas for opportunity
As Territory Manager, you will:
- Drive profitability at the store level by working with the business owners to develop strategies for; inventory planning, marketing, customer relations and sales.
- Develop an annual Territory Business Plan.
- Track, manage and coordinate all sales volumes against targets on an ongoing basis and take necessary action to refocus efforts if targets are not being met.
- Monitor the customer service standards and equipment needs of OK Tire stores within the territory and encourage Dealers to invest in upgrading skills and equipment.
- Liaise with the responsible teams to ensure that local campaigns are optimally integrated across channels, reflect the OK Tire strategic imperatives and incorporate relevant messaging, content and value propositions.
- Provide local advocacy and sales engagement information back to national program stakeholders.
In addition to a post-secondary education in business or communications, you have:
- Experience servicing retail and wholesale sectors.
- Experience in the Automotive Service Industry (Mechanical and Tires) would be an asset.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to earn credibility and build strong relationships.
- A positive track record in B2B and B2C activities – with a focus on sales and brand development.
- Sound understanding of retail business operations, including sales, marketing, margins, accounting principles, inventory management, POS systems.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
This role involves extensive travel throughout the territory and a clean driver’s abstract. In return, we offer an excellent compensation program including a company vehicle, benefits package, competitive salary, RRSP program and profit sharing.
Please send us your cover letter and resume to:
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.