Provide our retail locations and other wholesale customers with sales and marketing support to help manage their resources, and develop their business and become more profitable.
Edmonton and Northern Alberta Region
Fully equipped to do your job well, you’ll provide our highly independent franchisees with the tools and strategies to take their businesses to the next level. Taking into consideration the market conditions, portfolio realities and local resources, you’ll translate current market research and regional marketing strategy into actionable plans at the store level and coach our dealers to successful outcomes. Working with a lot of autonomy, you’ll be relied upon to travel throughout the region to build strong professional relationships that help grow the market share of the OK Tire brand.
As a territory manager, you will:
- Develop an annual Territory Business Plan.
- Provide retail customer service expertise.
- Track, manage and coordinate all sales volumes against targets on an ongoing basis and take necessary action to refocus efforts if targets are not being met.
- Monitor the customer service standards and equipment needs of OK Tire stores within the region and encourage Dealers to invest in upgrading skills and equipment.
- Create territory and local marketing plans containing strategies, tactics and detailed implementation calendars.
- Liaise with the responsible teams to ensure that local campaigns are optimally integrated across channels, reflect the OK Tire strategic imperatives and incorporate relevant messaging, content and value propositions.
- Act as a conduit for national marketing initiative implementation and go-to-market strategies in the field.
- Provide local advocacy and sales engagement information back to national program stakeholders.
In addition to a post-secondary education in business or communications, you have:
- Experience servicing retail and wholesale sectors.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to earn credibility and build strong relationships.
- A positive track record in B2B and B2C activities – with a focus on sales and brand development.
- Sound understanding of retail business operations, including sales, marketing, margins, accounting principles, inventory management, POS systems.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with an ability to communicate confidently to all levels, including internal and external customers.
- Strong influencing ability and proven strengths as a change agent.
- Sound knowledge of MS Office suite of products
This role involves extensive travel throughout the region and a clean driver’s abstract. In return, we offer an excellent compensation program including a company vehicle, benefits package, competitive salary, RRSP program and profit sharing.
Interested? Please send your cover letter and resume to: email@example.com
Join OK Tire! A National Network of over 300 locations. Grown from a grass roots alliance of 8, OK Tire was built on a foundation of customer service driven values. Today, the OK Tire Corporate Office employs modern business intelligence, support and efficiencies to provide OK Tire locations with the same professional service that they provide at the store level. From the top down, OK Tire employees work to improve the bottom line at the store level, enabling stores to focus on what they do best—providing professional service, repair and tires.