COVID-19 Update - Contact your local store for current store hours. Learn More
Blackhawk Tires are the product of world class engineering, real world Canadian Testing and Canadian distribution.
Blackhawk tires are built in the most technologically advanced factories with only the best raw materials. Once these world class tires are produced, they are tested right here in Canada by a dedicated Canadian engineering team and a host of professional drivers.
Blackhawk represents one of the most technically advanced passenger and light truck tire programs in the market today. Blackhawk tire’s international engineering team has extensive experience obtained from their involvement in the design of tires for major rubber companies around the world. Visit Blackhawk.ca
• Modern non-directional all-season tread design.
• Variable pitch tread design for low noise performance.
• Silica compound for superior wet traction and reduced rolling resistance.
• Jointless Bead Cover: spiral steel band wrapped around beads improves the structural rigidity of the tire resulting in a smooth ride.
• Higher sidewall turn-up provides improved sidewall strength and durability.
• Reinforced and strengthened casing ensures even and consistent traction
by increasing rigidity to minimize tread squirm in high-speed and cornering
• The asymmetrical all-weather tread pattern is designed to deliver excellent traction by effectively evacuating water, slush and snow to ensure that more of the tire contacts the road in every season.
• Three deep circumferential channels greatly improve handling and stability, while also serving to evacuate heavy snow and slush in winter conditions.
• Directional arrowhead tread pattern features serrated channel designed to
improve traction on ice, snow and mud.
• Lateral sipes increase contact area to improve grip and handling in ice and snow conditions, without compromise to ride comfort.
• Specially formulated environmentally friendly cold-resistant compound ensures that tires stay soft in order to provide excellent traction and handling.