OK Tire Stores Inc. Who are we? OK Tire Corporate Warehouse, 100,000+ square foot facility. If you didn’t guess, we warehouse “Tires”. We are looking for someone who loves to balance a variety of different tasks throughout the day while working with our great team of warehouse employees, freight carriers & couriers. If you love being in charge of running an office space – this is the role for you!
Position Overview: Full-time Warehouse/Shipping Administrative Assistant
Working closely with the Distribution Manager and Regional Manager you will be an active contributor to the team by coordinating and managing a variety of tasks in the shipping office. The balance of tasks includes but is not limited to;
- Preparation of packing slips, bill of lading, printing pick slips, shipping logs, logistics calendar, tracking KPI’s, etc.
- Handling all Freight Claims
- Coding all Freight Invoices
- Variety of administrative functions such as; filing, photocopying, office supplies, etc.
Does this describe you?
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy including mathematical aptitude
- Demonstrated ability to succeed in a fast paced environment and work with tight deadlines
- Results driven team player who will foster a positive team work environment
- Able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills including good command of English language both written and spoken
- Good organizational, time management and prioritizing skills
- 2+ years’ experience in a high volume/fast paced administrative position/warehouse support.
- Accurate keyboarding skills including numeric keyboard pad with an ability to sustain keyboarding/typing at an average of 50WPM.
Here is what to expect from us:
- Great working environment that likes to have fun social events throughout the year!
- Competitive compensation package, fully funded benefits (except LTD), paid BC Medical, matching RRSP, Health Spending Account, Company Profit Share program + more programs that we will share during the interview process.
Interested? Please send your cover letter and resume ASAP!
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.