As an American company since 1914, Cooper® is focused on making quality tires that will perform well and last for thousands of kilometers. With more than a century in the tire industry, Cooper® knows that tires matter and that is why you should count on Cooper®.
Cooper® understands that the four tires on your vehicle are what keep you connected to the road, playing a crucial role in how your vehicle handles, and keeping you safe on your travels. Dedicated to technology and innovation, Cooper® established the Cooper’s Global Technical Center, a worldwide centre of excellence for tire science and technology deployed around the globe.
At Cooper®, safety is their top priority and tires are made to last as they believe that manufacturing a quality product is key to ensuring your peace of mind. Cooper® knows that tires matter, and that is why you should Go with the Coopers™.
With Evolution Winter tires, you decide when you drive, not the weather. They’re designed to plow through the packed snow of a daily commute. Its studdable design provides maximum traction in the toughest conditions, turning hard drives into easy outings. With Evolution Winter tires experience confidence and control on the wintery-est roads.
• All-weather stability. The sawtooth center rib offers wide contact with the road for impressive control.
• Control in deep snow. Snow-Groove™ Technology traps snow for greater snow traction, handling and stopping power.
• Stud pin capable. Strategically-placed pin holes allow you to add studs for extra traction and stopping capability on ice.
• Greater grip. Multi-angled corrugated siping means lots of biting edges in every direction for traction during straightaways and turns.
Shop Evolution Winter™ Family of Tires >
The Discoverer® AT3 4S™ with Adaptive-Traction™ Technology grips the surface, rocky or smooth, under the most severe weather, rain or shine. Provides on-road comfort with off-road durability maximizing grip and handling on wet roads.
• Specially designed 5-rib all-terrain pattern provides greater off-road driving capability and improved wet/dry traction.
• Uniquely shaped, deep center channels improve the tire’s resistance to hydroplaning.
• Smaller gauge biting grooves (sipes) in all tread blocks provide increased vehicle stability and control, while reducing stone retention and drilling. Zigzags create more biting edges for optimal wet/dry traction.
• Patented saw-tooth technology traps snow in the tread to provide superior snow-on-snow traction.
The Discoverer® AT3 LT™ and Discoverer® AT3 XLT™ with Durable-Tread™ Technology haul heavy loads with less wear and are built to withstand the ongoing assault from dirt and gravel. Designed to prevent cutting and chipping on rocky and gravel terrain with extreme durability for hauling.
• Tire shape engineered to strategically balance pressure at the tire-to-road contact area promoting even on-road treadwear and superior handling using Even Wear Arc™ Technology.
• The Whisper Grooves™ provides a sound barrier that reduces road noise.
• Ledges that easily eject stones and gravel, helping to prevent tire damage from stones. Also, helps maintain a clean tread for enhanced road traction.
• Exclusive to the Discoverer® AT3 XLT™, rugged traction shoulders provide increased off-road traction for boulder crawling and mud handling as well as additional resistance to abrasion and punctures
The CS5 Ultra Touring™ is specifically designed for comfort, agile handling and an ultra-quiet ride. Provides exceptional traction for all weather conditions with superior handling, cornering and stability.
• Modern touring tread compound and tread profile provide even wear and a long tread life.
• Full depth and variable biting grooves (siping) help maintain wet traction and stability.
• Stabiledge™ Technology enhances handling and dry traction stability.
• Visual wear indicator allows you to quickly see the approximate tread life remaining on your tires.
The Discoverer® Snow Claw™ truck and SUV tire is designed to handle extreme winter conditions.
• Patented Snow-Groove™ Technology adds some teeth to the claws. Trapping snow and using that trapped snow for greater traction, handling and stopping power.
• Winter-grip tread compound made to stay supple and flexible.
• Rigorously tested in snow all around the globe.
• Studdable for extreme ice traction.
Get a Cooper Visa prepaid card by mail with the purchase of 4 select Cooper Tires. | 1$70 Reward: Discoverer Rugged Trek, Discoverer EnduraMax, AT34s, AT3LT, AT3XLT, SRX | 2$50 Reward: CS5 Ultra TouringTM, CS5 Grand TouringTM, DiscovererR Snow ClawR, Discoverer True NorthTM, Evolution WinterTM
1. This offer is open to legal residents of Canada making purchases in participating stores in Canada. The offer is not transferable and is valid only for the individual who purchased four (4) new qualifying Cooper® tires in a single transaction for personal household use. Void where restricted or prohibited by law. 2. Properly submitted and verified claims will be provided with the reward (as described below) in Canadian dollars in the form of a Cooper Tires Visa* Prepaid Card (“Card”). The reward will be emailed to you from [email protected] with instructions for choosing a physical or virtual Card. A valid and legible email address is required to receive the reward. Lack of an email address will result in a physical Card being automatically selected and sent to the mailing address provided on the claim form. Access to your reward expires 3 months from the date it is issued. You must select your Card within this time frame. Failure to select your Card before the expiration date listed in the reward notification email will void the offer and relieve Cooper Tire & Rubber Company (“Sponsor”) of any further obligation. Use your Visa Prepaid Card anywhere Visa cards are accepted worldwide. Card is issued by Peoples Trust Company pursuant to a license from Visa Int. *Trademark of Visa International Service Association and used under license by Peoples Trust Company. Failure to use your Card before the expiration date of the Card will void the offer and relieve Sponsor of any further obligation. Please be sure to read the terms and conditions in the Cardholder agreement provided along with the Card. Lost or unused balances on Cards will not be replaced after the expiration date. If your Card has been lost or stolen before the expiration date and you have reason to believe that someone has made an unauthorized transaction with your Card or may attempt to use your Card without your permission, please call IMMEDIATELY 1-866-230-3809. No additional value may be added to this Card. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute an alternative reward of equal or greater value. 3. This offer is contingent on the purchase of a new set of four (4) qualifying (all four tires must be the same model) Cooper tires (in a single transaction) between October 1, 2022 and December 12, 2022. Reward requests must be postmarked or submitted online no later than January 12, 2023 and received no later than February 12, 2023. Late submissions will not be accepted. Allow 6 to 8 weeks after the Sponsor receives the request to receive your reward notification email from [email protected] Be sure to add this email to your safe senders list. 4. Reward Amount: Amount of the reward depends on the qualifying tires purchased and the availability of qualifying new tires at the time of purchase. A $50 reward is available for the following qualifying tires purchased as a set of four (4): CS5 Grand TouringTM, CS5 Ultra TouringTM, Discoverer® Snow Claw®, Discoverer True NorthTM, Evolution WinterTM. A $70 reward is available for the following qualifying tires purchased as a set of four (4): Discoverer AT34S TM, Discoverer AT3LT TM, Discoverer AT3XLT TM, Discoverer EnduraMax®, Discoverer Rugged Trek® or Discoverer SRXTM. Substitutions are not eligible. 5. Limit of one (1) reward per new set of four (4) qualifying tires purchased in a single transaction. Purchases must be for household use, and offer is limited to two (2) claims per person, family, household, email, or address. 6. Apply for your reward online or via mail. This offer is not transferable, so the name on the form must match the name on the sales receipt. Work orders and online order confirmations will not be accepted unless accompanied with a final invoice or delivery confirmation. (1) Online: ca.coopertire.com/promotions. Follow the directions to enter in your name which must match the receipt, address, a valid email address, purchase details and upload your receipt. The receipt must show the qualifying Cooper tires, purchase price, size, retailer information, your name. This is the name that will appear on your Cooper Tires Prepaid Card or your Cooper Tires Virtual Account (2) Mail: Complete the mail-in form. Please print clearly in large capital letters. This is the name that will appear on your Cooper Tires Prepaid Card. Mail-in claims will automatically be receiving a Cooper Tires Prepaid Card in the mail. Include the original dated sales receipt, which must show the qualifying Cooper tires, purchase price, size, retailer information, your name. Circle the tires purchased, which must be one set of four (4) of the qualifying Cooper tires. If a legible e-mail address is not provided, a physical reward card will be automatically selected. Substitutions are not eligible. Please do not use staples when sending your information. Please mail to: “Cooper Tires Canada – 2022 Fall Winter Take the Money and Ride”, PO Box 3535 Markham, ON L3R 6J5. No reward will be issued for requests that are not properly submitted.